Fat Transfer in Port St. Lucie
Ever wish you could take fat from places you don’t want it and put it where you do? Wish no more! The process is here, and has been around for years. It is called fat transfer, fat grafting, or fat injection, but by any name the results are the same — a new body that is all you.*
What is Fat Injection?
Fat is removed from areas where you store excess fat, such as the belly, the hip, or the thighs, and injected into areas that lack desired volume, like the face, the breasts, or the butt. The procedure is safe, effective, long-lasting, and more economical than implants. Performed with local anesthetic, the treatment is a short procedure which will allow you to return home with little to no assistance.*
- Natural, non-allergenic.
- Outpatient procedure that generally takes under an hour.
- Injections are long lasting and may last years depending on your body
- Little or no downtime.
- Minimal discomfort, which can be controlled with medication.
- Because fat is from the patient’s own body, no pre-testing is required and the fat cannot be rejected.
- Good alternative if the patient is allergic to bovine collagen.
- Cost effective if combined with another procedure like lipoplasty (liposuction).
Aside from the larger procedures, such as the Brazilian Butt Lift, or breast augmentation, fat transfer works wonderfully as a natural filler for the face, giving volume and naturally stimulating one’s own collagen growth.
Which procedure are you interested in?