State of the Art Laser Hair Removal
New Radiance Cosmetic Center of St. Lucie is passionate about maintaining our position at the forefront of the most advanced technology in cosmetics, and laser hair removal is no exception. We have continued that tradition by acquiring the 2015 Palomar Vectus™, the new standard for excellence in the field of laser hair removal.
- So fast and effective that what used to take 1 hour now takes 10 minutes!
- Evenly Distributed Laser Energy prevents hot spots – No more Burns!
- Specifically Designed for Hair Removal and nothing else (This is NOT an IPL!)
- Skintel™ Melanin Reader automatically reads your skin type & determines the perfect treatment
- Thi is a $129,000. , 4500 Watt Laser! It is NOT a $300 3 watt “toys” such as Tria, No!No! & others!
Vectus vs. Other Lasers
The Palomar Vectus was designed specifically for laser hair removal significantly improving upon the deficiencies of old fashioned Laser hair removal devices. Today, lasers are available from China for $300 and up. In fact you can even buy one that looks like this for $5,000.
Why did we buy a $129,000 Palomar Vectus?
1). Safety- Did you know that the number one malpractice insurance case today from lasers is laser hair removal burns?
We don’t take safety lightly. S afety is paramount and Palomar Vectus is unequaled in this regard. Vectus is the only laser on the market with the revolutionary new technology of the Skintel melanin reader, which determines how much melanin, or pigment, your skin contains, allowing laser settings for your specific skin tone. Because laser hair removal actually targets the melanin at the root of the hair, it is vital to accurately assess skin and hair pigment in order to customize our clients’ laser hair removal experience.*
The “spot size” or treatment area for the device is many times larger than other lasers and the laser fires much faster. This larger area and faster firing allows for removal on parts of the body with a significant volume of hair — such as the back, the legs, or the chest — to be completed in far less time.
For more precision and smaller regions, the Vectus also has the option to to use a ½” x ½” spot size which also fires many times faster than old fashioned less powerful machines.
3) Effectiveness The Vectus laser is specifically designed for laser hair removal and it delivers results. Unlike IPL or neodymium-doped yttrium aluminium garnet (Nd:YAG) lasers (which generally are not intended for laser hair removal) this laser is the best laser for laser hair removal.period. The Vectus laser provides significant treatment advantages over earlier diode laser hair removal systems and keeps treatments down to a minimum and results consistantly beyond satisfactory
Vectus vs. At-Home Lasers. Don’t kid yourself into buying a Toy!
The Vectus’s powerful laser specially designed for professional hair removal removes over 93% of the hair, resulting in almost no regrowth in patients. Compare this with …. at-home laser products like Tria, or No!No! and other below and you will see why we can truthfully call them toys.
When the cost and time are factored, Vectus is 75% more cost-effective than its leading competitor.
Which would you trust: a $129,000 professional-grade 4500 Watt laser or a $300 – $500 infomercial 3-Watt toy?
Skintel: Our Competitive Advantage
The Skintel melanin reader can even detect pigment that may not seen by the naked eye, such as a developing tan due to recent sun exposure. Without this device, laser settings must be adjusted based on patient history and visual inspection of the skin. Skintel represents an added safety and efficacy benefit for our patients, especially for laser hair removal and skin rejuvenation.
- Improved Self-Confidence – Gone is the fear to show more skin!
- Look Great – Hair removal by laser gets rid of uncomfortable in-between and grow-in stages.
- Save Money – In the long run, laser hair removal costs less than continued waxing, electrolysis and other hair removal methods.
- Save Time – Eliminate the daily or monthly hair removal routine.
- Precision – Lasers can selectively target dark, coarse hairs while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged.
- Speed – The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second.
- Predictability – Ninety percent of patients do not experience hair regrowth after an average of three to five sessions.*